Many Reliance Jio users facing the problem that the network signal disappears sometimes, especially in phones with 2 sim slots. Sometimes, the 4G network disappears and sometimes both phone and data networks are not available.
In this post, I will give you a quick solution to this problem. You will be able to fix the Jio No network signal problem in just a few seconds. But before applying the solution make sure that –
- You are using a Jio VoLTE supported smartphone.
- You have Reliance Jio 4G sim in the primary sim slot (SIM 1 slot)
- Your Jio 4G sim is activated and you have myJio app installed
Jio No Network Problem – Quick Fix
The fix is really simple – so simple that you won’t believe. Many websites give you complicated solutions to this problem that don’t even work. Here is the quickest solution to Jio network problem –
- Go to the Settings of your phone.
- Go to Dual SIM Card Settings.
- IMPORTANT: In the Preferred SIM card section, go to Data Service Network and select a different SIM than the current one. For example, if you have two sims Airtel and Jio in your phone and Jio is selected for Data network, change it to Airtel temporarily. Save the settings. After a few seconds change the preferred SIM for data network back to Jio.
- It should fix the Jio No Network problem and the network should be working fine again.
Let us know if it works for you.